Friday, June 26, 2009

Gallery went great!

Well, my exhibition at the Sugar Creek Art Center in Thorntown, IN ended as good as I could have hoped! The reception went amazing! They said it was their largest crowd thus far. So far I have sold four pieces, and one possible commission. I can't wait for my next opportunity. Here are a few pictures from the reception. I had an amazing time! Thank you to all the folks at the Sugar Creek Art Center, and especially to my wonderful wife, and family!
















2 comments:

boynthemiddle said...

OMG, I'm so sorry I missed it!! Looks like it was a wonderful time and an excellent turnout. Thanks for posting the photos so I can "kinda" be there!

Jerry Points said...

Joseph, thanks for the comments on my painting. It was nice to find your blog and discover your journey into painting. Good start. I wish you could take my one day workshop for the April Paint-out in New Harmony. It is put on by the Hoosier Salon and a great place to paint and see what 200 other artists are doing. Keep up the good work.