Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Painting at Coffee House

Next week our Church is having a "Coffee House" night. We invite high schoolers and middle schoolers for a fun night of music, games and talk. The stage is usually open for any of the kids to play music, and we usually have someone to sing as well. It's a great time! My role is to do some live artwork on the side of the stage as the evening progresses. While I paint kids will sit down and talk. It's a great experience!

Below is what I painted last Coffee House. The fella with me is Eli. My wife and I have known Eli since we've gotten involved with the Junior High kids. It's great to watch them grow, mature, and become powerful examples for their peers and the children after them.

1 comment:

Vincent Gorman said...

Wow, cool tree. Eli...I think there is a resemblance.